Site Terms & Conditions
All Bookings with us are with the understanding that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions as listed below.
Booking and Cancellations
- The person who books in with us will be present and responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 18 years of age.
- A deposit of £25 will be taken with any booking; this is non-refundable or transferable under any circumstances. The remaining balance will be due on arrival, or if arriving late, during Reception opening hours the following day.
- If for reasons beyond our control we are forced to cancel your booking we will refund your full deposit.
- Pomeroy Caravan Park reserve the right to move bookings between pitch numbers at our own discretion.
- All days that have been booked with us need to be paid for. If you choose to arrive late or leave early, that is at your own discretion, but your balance must be paid in full.
- We have a strict one unit and one car policy per pitch. Extra tents are welcome on their own pitch, and extra cars can be parked outside Reception free of charge, by prior arrangement.
- If a booking is moved to another day, in accordance with our booking and cancelation guidelines, you will lose your deposit.
- Pomeroy Caravan Park will only accept group bookings of up to 4 units. We will not take any bookings for units over that amount.
- When booking through a third party (pitchup), the third party cancellation policy will be used. Eg, if you cancel your booking within a week of the arrival date, you will not be entitled to any of your payment back.
Arrivals and Departures
- We ask for no arrivals before 11:30AM, this is to ensure the pitch you have been designated upon booking is free. Departures should be off site by 11:00AM, unless by prior arrangement.
- Arrival after Reception closing time is only available by prior arrangement.
- If you have arranged to arrive when Reception is closed, we ask that you site yourselves, according to the site map provided next to the Reception doors. If you have any problems please don’t hesitate to call us on 01298 83259, or on the emergency number found on the Reception doors. If you pitch incorrectly, or site yourselves on the incorrect pitch, we reserve the right to move you to the correct place when Reception opens.
- In the event of a late arrival, you will have to present yourself at Reception the following day to either pay your balance, or to let us know that you are here.
- If you have not arrived before Reception closes and have not contacted us in advance to arrange a late arrival, we will try and contact you. If we are unable to get hold of you by the following morning, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. Under these circumstances, we will not refund any payments that have been made.
Information When on Site
- Speed limit for the site is 10mph.
- Please respect other people’s space and privacy.
- We ask that all users of the site keep noise to a minimum after 22:30.
- Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times and are to be cleaned up after, without exception. We have a fully enclosed dog exercise area where dogs can be let off lead.
- BBQ’s and firepits are allowed providing they do not touch or burn the ground.
- Please do not climb or damage walls and fencing around the site.
- All fields surrounding the site are off limits and we ask people to not disturb farm animals, this is for your own safety when staying with us.
- Soft ball games are not allowed anywhere in the camping fields. We have a designated ball games area, shown on the site map.
- We have Pygmy goats in our petting area, that can be petted through the fence. Do not, under any circumstances, go into the enclosure with the goats. If this occurs, and any party is injured, Pomeroy Caravan Park will not be held responsible.
The information taken at time of booking is required to be collected for the purposes of processing your reservation at Pomeroy Caravan Park. We may process your data to keep you informed of our activities and to keep you updated with news, offers and other information that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information for the marketing purposes described in this paragraph, please let us know. We may also disclose your data to CampStead Ltd who may contact you, inviting you to complete a questionnaire and review regarding your stay at our park.