Changes To How We Take Bookings In 2022
- After 3 years of no increases, our prices will increase slightly for the 2022 season. This increase will cover an upgrade to superfast wifi coverage as well as overall site improvements.
- When making a booking, as we have done previously, we take either a non refundable deposit payment, or payment in full. If paying in full, there will be no changes to how payments are made. If making a partial payment with a non refundable deposit, you will see some changes as detailed below.
- Our minimum deposit amount remains £25, so for short bookings, this is what you should expect to pay as a non refundable deposit, the same as it has been previously.
- For longer stays, we will now be charging a 15% deposit, with a minimum deposit amount of £25. This means that for longer stays, your deposit will be worked out specifically for you, and will be £25 at a minimum, but potentially more, so you should expect to see that when paying.
- If a booking is cancelled more than one week before the arrival date, you will lose your non refundable deposit amount, which is the same as previously happened when a cancelation was made.
- All deposit totals are unfortunately non transferable and non refundable.
- The major change to how we take bookings, is that all balances will now be due a week before your arrival date. You will receive a payment reminder via email, which will also contain a link to click which will allow you to pay in full. If you are unable to pay your remaining balance online, we can take payment over the phone, but only by prior arrangement.
- If we do not receive payment, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, at which point, no deposit amount will be refunded.
- If a cancelation is made within a week of the arrival date, the full booking total will be forfeited unfortunately.
Please ensure you understand our new rules before making a booking with us.