Caravan & Camping
Our 2022 season will run from the 1st April to 31st October.
Our booking process for 2022 is slightly different from previous years, please click the link below for more information.
Please note that our arrival time for the 2022 season has changed to 12 noon.
All touring caravans, motor homes, trailer and family tents are welcome at Pomeroy. We offer well maintained EHU Grassland pitches for touring caravans and tents. For tents without EHU we have an open plan field.
Our current facilities include:
- 25 designated fully serviced grass pitches with 16 amp EHU, tap and grey waste point.
- 2 hardstanding pitches for motorhomes and campervans, with 16 amp EHU, tap and grey waste point.
- 7 electric grass pitches for tents, with 16 amp EHU and water tap.
- An open plan camping field for non-electric tents
- Underfloor heated toilet and shower facilities
- Family bathroom and disabled wash facilities
- Direct easy access to the High Peak Trail for walkers and cyclists
- Recycling points
- Free Wifi available throughout the site
- Laundry and pot wash facilities complete with 5 sinks, washer, dryer and communal freezer.
- Reception/ shop stocking essential items and camping equipment. We sell our own pasturised whole milk, ice cream and milkshakes, all made with milk from our own dairy cows. We also sell a small range of other local produce such as meat and baked goods.
- Fire pit hire available
- Ball games field
- Fully enclosed dog exercise area – well behaved dogs on leads welcome all over site.
Call 01298 83259 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries on our caravan park