Caravan & Camping
In accordance with government guidelines, we will be opening on 12th April 2021.
However, we will be unable to open our facility block until 17th May, so please only book between these dates if you can be fully self sufficient.
We will be able to provide drinking water (cold) and electricity if you have booked an electric pitch.
Between 12th April and 17th May 2021 we will be unable to provide showers or washing facilities, toilet facilities or pot washing facilities.
All touring caravans, motor homes, trailer and family tents are welcome at Pomeroy. We offer well maintained EHU Grassland pitches for touring caravans and tents. For tents without EHU we have an open plan field.
Our current facilities include:
- 25 designated fully serviced grass pitches with 16 amp EHU, tap and grey waste point.
- 2 hardstanding pitches for motorhomes and campervans, with 16 amp EHU, tap and grey waste point.
- 7 electric grass pitches for tents, with 16 amp EHU and water tap.
- An open plan camping field for non-electric tents
- Underfloor heated toilet and shower facilities
- Family bathroom and disabled wash facilities
- Direct easy access to the High Peak Trail for walkers and cyclists
- Recycling points
- Free Wifi available throughout the site
- Laundry and pot wash facilities complete with 5 sinks, washer, dryer and communal freezer.
- Reception/ shop stocking essential items and camping equipment. We sell our own pasturised whole milk, ice cream and milkshakes, all made with milk from our own dairy cows. We also sell a small range of other local produce such as meat and baked goods.
- Fire pit hire available
- Ball games field
- Fully enclosed dog exercise area – well behaved dogs on leads welcome all over site.
Call 01298 83259 or Email email@example.com for further enquiries on our caravan park