Covid-19 Rules & Guidelines
Due to the Covid-19 virus still being a risk to safety, we are asking that customers abide by the following rules throughout their stay with us, with no exceptions, as the safety of customers and staff is of huge importance to us.
- One person/family household in the Shop/Reception at once. When inside, please avoid any unnecessary touching of products to limit cross contamination, and follow any markings or signage. If another family is inside, we ask that you wait outside, following social distancing guidelines when queueing. Please stand to one side so that the other individual can leave the shop easily.
- Please respect other people’s pitches and do not walk across them. It is very important at the moment that you do not go on another person’s pitch, unless you are holidaying together. Please stick to roads and paths when walking around the site, keeping social distancing guidelines in mind.
- When pitching up, please be very conscious of the pitch boundaries. Please keep social distancing in mind when setting up your unit. If you are unsure, please ask a member of staff to help before pitching up. We are more than happy to help.
- Our check off time is 11am at the latest. Usually we can be slightly flexible with this, but due to the current situation, you need to have vacated your pitch by 11am, with no exceptions. Our staff will have to sanitise electric points and water taps on every pitch between customers. Arrivals can access their pitch from 11.30am, so it is important you have checked off by 11am to allow our staff to do this.
- We clean our facilities thoroughly every day, closing the ladies/mens separately, whilst allowing access to the disabled toilet and family bathroom. This will continue to be the case, but when an area is closed there will be no access to that area allowed under any circumstances for the safety of our staff. The toilet block will be closed completely for 15 minutes a day when our cleaning staff are cleaning the central disabled toilets/ family bathroom/ entrance hall. This is to keep our cleaning staff as safe as possible, as they cannot social distance from customers when working in this area. Using signage, we will make people aware of when the 15 minute closure will be, to allow you to plan.
- Please only use our facilities when absolutely necessary. We ask if you have your own facilities you use them as much as possible. When using our facilities, please limit your time to the absolute minimum. Between 7am – 11am (peak time), showers are only available by rota (available to book in the shop). For the remainder of the time, you are free to use the showers at any time.
- We pride ourselves on being a family friendly site, but for the safety of other customers and staff we ask that children are accompanied at all times whilst on the site during the current situation. There will be the need to queue using social distancing guidelines, and signage that needs to be followed. For this reason, every child needs to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please abide by signage located at the front of each building. Our buildings all have different uses, and so the rules for each will be slightly different. There are signs outside each explaining the appropriate behaviour. We ask that you please abide by the rules on these signs.
- Hands must be sanitised or washed before entering our communal buildings, and after leaving these buildings. This is of upmost importance for the safety of other customers on site.
We appreciate it is not ideal to have to follow rules whilst on holiday, and we do sympathise with this being the case. However, these rules are essential to us to functioning in accordance with the government Covid – 19 rules. We have no choice but to operate with zero tolerance regarding these rules. We hope that everyone understands the need for these rules at this time. If you wish to discuss anything relating to Covid -19, please talk to our staff. We are happy to help.
Thank you for your cooperation – The Pomeroy Team